What’s So Great About Practicing a Controversial Form of Chiropractic In Santa Cruz?

You’ve got to love Santa Cruz County. With it’s 29 miles of coastline dotted with world famous surf spots and 14 state parks filled with majestic redwood forests and breathtaking ocean views, Santa Cruz is a region of indisputable natural

Welcome to Well Being Center: Next Generation

We’re growing and evolving at the Well Being Center – “reorganizing” our DNA into something new and better.  In the process, the web gives us a powerful way to instantly share our latest changes, “fringe” discoveries, and developments with you.

Life’s Most Persistent and Urgent Question – What Are You Doing For Others?

Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? – Martin Luther King Jr. It’s easy to close our eyes to the fact that there are people in need virtually everywhere. There’s such a need as

How to Create a World People Want to Belong To: Steps 1-3

To create a world that people want to belong to, want to participate in, and want to contribute to, a world where each person feels a sense of purpose and belonging, and an awareness of the important role they play

Sacred Activism: Beyond the Ambitions of a Pig

“Well being and happiness never appeared to me as an absolute aim. I am even inclined to compare such moral aims to the ambitions of a pig.” – Albert Einstein It might seem a bit ironic. Here I am quoting

Community – Why Your Power Is Really In Your Network

There are just 5.763 degrees of separation between you and any other person on earth, and that number is shrinking. The dwindling degrees of separation between you and everyone else on the planet are not only making our interconnectedness more

Dr. John Amaral’s Story

Growing up in Santa Cruz, California, a Mecca for alternative healthcare providers and a city where “Keep Santa Cruz Weird” bumper stickers abound, you might think that I would have had a pretty open mind about holistic healthcare from early